IT GETS BRIGHTER
Children and adolescents are under more pressure today than ever before. Our counselors understand the strain of academic demands, complex peer relationships, and identity issues. Counseling can help kids cope with difficult emotions, understand what’s behind destructive behaviors, and restore trust and resiliency within the family.
We support young people to:
- Address concerns about depression or anxiety
- Increase self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness
- Explore feelings about making positive decisions about drugs and alcohol
- Receive treatment for ADD/ADHD and learning disorders
- Improve time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Receive academic or career counseling
- Develop a positive relationship with food and your body
- Explore feelings about making positive decisions about sex and healthy boundaries
- Explore identity as it relates to gender or sexual orientation.
- Proactively address bullying, social anxiety and isolation.
- Understand the shifting roles and boundaries within the family
Our practice is made up of counselors who young people can relate to and understand. With warmth, humor, and realness, we support kids on the winding path to growing up.